Hey Coffee Lover! Our popular herbal coffee substitute is better than you can possibly imagine. Gone is that old dandelion root recipe, we're back with two options, Vol. 2, a blend of chicory root, cinnamon, carob and vanilla that's full bodied and chocolatey and Vol. 3, a plain blend of chicory root. Let us help you kick that coffee addiction. You know you want to...Our new Not Coffee tisane (herbal tea) is provides a taste, smell and color similar to a light roast coffee. Go 'head, boo, trick yourself. We mean, treat yourself.
- 2 ounces or 4 ounces of delicious tea
- Recommended serving size: 1/2 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of Not Coffee steeped in 8 ounces of hot water for 4 minutes.
- Caffeine content: None - these coffee substitute teas are completely herbal
- If you brew Not Coffee for a longer time, you'll have a stronger cup of tea.
Sweet, dark, and chocolatey.Ingredients:
Not Coffee Vol. 2 Ingredients: Roasted Chicory Root, Carob, Licorice Root, Allspice, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, and Vanilla
Not Coffee Vol. 3 Ingredients: Roasted Chicory Root
- It's a caffeine free coffee substitute, Not Coffee is energizing and naturally sugary
- Energy boosting
- Balances your liver putting it in its best state
Pairs Well With:
Note: The tea is called Not Coffee because it's not coffee. We shouldn't have to say this, but here we are. Order maximum: 1.