So Anxious™ is full of herbs and roots that act as aphrodisiacs and pay special attention to the sacral chakra to get things back to the way they were (we hope). With a very neutral taste, So Anxious is just what you need to loosen up and have a good time with bae. You know we gotchu. Learn more about how the herbs in this tea work, visit our blog titled 8 Libido Boosting Herbs.
- 10 single servings of tea
- Caffeine content: None - this is an herbal tea
Earthy and bitter taste. You will want to add sweetener, preferably honey, to your tea.
- Eases stress and anxiety
- Promotes energy and stamina
- Supports heightening of sensitive erogenous zones
- Some herbs included are traditionally known to increase fertility
- Rose Petals
- Ashwagandha Root
Pairs Well With:
Does not pair well with side pieces. Nope. Not at all.
Note: This is a limited release available until sold out only. The tea is available every February.